Thursday, December 12, 2013

No new canvas for Messy Me

Today

If at all possible I would grab a big ol' garbage bag and throw away everything in my path.




 
My husband know that if the house & van are visually a mess
it is a pretty good indication of how my brain feels. 
Cluttered house, cluttered mind. 
Messy van, messy thoughts.
 
 
Oh what I wouldn't do to start all over with a clean canvas
 


 
 
 The things I would
 
The things I wound not allow
 
A fresh start.
 
Today, very tempting.
 
Deep inside I know. 
 
There is beauty and purpose for the mess that has been created
 
and I realize it is
 
 not under the legos on the floor
 
 & Not in the dust bunnies that  scurry across the floor when the heat kicks on
 
I am the mess
 
& God loves me still
 
& the picture He is painting is supposedly turning out just as He intended
 
There is no need for a different canvas.
 
He wants this: 
 

 
 
and this: 
 
 
 
Yes, and even this
 
 
And I know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
I do Love God.
I do have faith in God & all those other fancy terms to describe a relationship with Him.
Some days I suck like a vacuum cleaner with my end of the relationship with God
 
Today I feel like an over sized contributor to the mess made. 

--but I read the label on the garbage bag box and it is not a good idea to stuff myself inside.


So, I pray God scoops me up, dust me off and brings glory to Himself through Messy Me

 

 

 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment