Thursday, November 14, 2013

Broken and Beautiful


But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands.

BROKEN

so that


the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him. Jeremiah 18:4
something Beautiful

For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror;



then we shall see face to face.

Now I know in part;



Only then I shall know fully. 1 Corinthians 13: 12
Brokenness is not abandonment by God.
God is forming you into another pot, shaping you as seemed best to him.
For those with a heavy heart
fearing you may be beyond repair

I pray you see a reflection of God through me.
A fellow fragment of broken glass
Isaiah 61:1-3
The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,
because the Lord has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,a
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
-Enjoy this song by Gungor



No comments:

Post a Comment